jeudi 27 mai 2010

Kootoolah

Ok so persians think midgets are the funniest thing ever. I've only seen 2 movies here and each one had the token midget that says dumb stuff and then everyone laughs. It's so bizarre. I told them in America we have a serious show about a midget family and their daily struggles and everyone was like, wait...it's not a comedy???

We went to a super fancy party last night it was really fun. Basically everyone thinks we are silly foreign girls and want to talk to us- which is fine with me. Also my grandma's nurse has now made us her dress up dolls and does our nails, make up and hair for all occasions and also forces us to wear her jewelry.

As far as food goes- a super fancy meal here is at most $10 a person and thats a FANCY meal. I told them $10 a person at a sit down restaurant was cheap in America. Then they asked me how much a fancy meal like that costs in America- I guessed maybe $40 a person and literally I think the people I was talking to almost fainted. They are probably not coming to America anytime soon....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire