mardi 25 mai 2010

We're here!

Ok sorry I haven't posted at all and we've been here almost a week but here it is! Internet is slow so I'll be brief and post more often:

I LOVE Iran. Seriously- Tehran is a beautiful city with so many amazing things to see and do. Already we have seen a few museums, met a ton of people and gone sight seeing around the city. Kamran (our long lost cousin) has taken us on many different expeditions, sight seeing, tea drinking at different cafes, and also photography taking (he is studying journalism at U). We see Mehran and Marjan every night and after only 5 days here I already understand a lot of the slang and bigger words people use and I usually know whats going on now. Maryam is also catching on slowly. I feel like I've known them all my life basically everything rocks and the only bad thing is that I have to wear all this clotihng when I go outside. But even that is alright bc marjan bought us swanky clothes from this boutique so we look like rich snobs yesssss. Ok I'll type more tomorrow but my grandma's nurse wants to practice english now so I g2g!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire