mardi 18 mai 2010

T-2 Days Until Take Off!

Hey Everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm super excited to be able to go to Iran and while I am kind of nervous, I also know its going to be amazing!!!

Basically all that needs to happen between now and take off is packing...which I hate doing. Maryam has been occupying her time by baking non-stop: she has made 4 different desserts now in the last 24 hours. Not sure if she's baking off the stress or just wants me to get super fat before we go to Iran.

Mom is obviously upset that she won't be able to come- but I think she is also secretly excited to have the house to herself for a while with no one messing up the kitchen.

So a little about the trip:

We are staying at our grandma's house, who apparently has a stationary bike we can use which is great bc I refuse to get fat while I'm over there. We already have been invited to about 10 million people's houses so its going to be a very fun trip!

My friends in Iran told me there are a few internet cafes around my grandma's house so I'll be able to update this blog fairly often! I'l also try and update my twitter if I can, you can follow me my twitter name is Meenazia

Those concerned about our safety DON'T WORRY! We are going to be living in a very nice neighborhood and will not be participating in any protests!

So that's all for now! Tell me if you have questions or anything I'll be happy to answer :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire