jeudi 10 juin 2010

Last Day!

Omgggggg I can't believe tomorrow is the last day we are here!!!!!! Today we met with AIESEC Iran and they were so fun! I'm definitely coming back for a TN very soon. We also got some awesome bootlegged DVDs from them.

Maryam and I are very sad to leave. Actually I think dad is the most ready to leave which is sort of bizarre. We've learned so much since we've been here, including how lucky we are to live in America.


Things we'll miss:
- All the people
- Iranian food!!!!
- Farsi
- Cheap stuff
- Tea ten times a day
-Lots of other stuff I can't think of right now.

So we leave for the airport at 2am Saturday morning. I'M SO SAD!!!!! I'm honestly going to cry. Maryam and I don't want to leave at all. I can't imagine going back right now but I guess everything has to end sometime or another. But we're for sure coming back and going to rock harder than ever!

Thanks to everyone who read my blog. And Hossein I can't believe you were a creep and learned all my secrets hahahaha but it was awesome and I love AIESEC Iran!!!! Can't wait to hang out with you guys come January!!!!

See you all on the other side!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire